Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Good Times

lol LeeAnn I'm sorry I shook you violently, and I'm also sorry I was screaming at you to go out on one date with Dave, but he told me from the first time he saw you he was "in love" with you. I just had to help a brotha out ya know. The guy that kept talking about feelings with us? Are you talking about John? because he kept telling emily at like 3 O'clock in the morning to take off her bra, and he's not a very good kisser. Anyway, it was a good night. I had to walk Nick out to Cody's car that was funny. ohh anyway I'll mosey on outta here Peace kids.

P.S. funniest part of the night by far was when Brad W. told me that he found a pill on the floor of the bathroom and took it, so he was trippin on something. It was funny I laughed for like five minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home