Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

woah!

[Geoff has officially been called out!] Good work Abby!

Stons won... I am happy. The weather this week is looking up... Maybe !'ll be able to sunbathe because hey guess what? I can't find a job!!!! (bitter sorry)

Oh so... for all of you who missed it...Cass attacked me lastnight! She was well... drunk and had me by the sholders and was violently shaking me back and forth screaming "LeeAnn! You need to go out on ONE date with him, just say yes! He really likes you and wants you to go out on a date with him, just do it LeeAnn! Come on! LEEANN DO IT!" Over and over while still violently shaking me. So I got out of there ASAP! Abby was a bit freaked out too by that one dude following her up the stairs to Alesheia's bedroom (thank God people were in there already). Lol...

Well I hope everyone has a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home