Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Work it!

So is there some like. . . secret mission going on here to promote the gym? Because it seems to me like everyone is having all this gym talk. I am onto you guys. . . But anyway- so much great stuff has happened to me within like. . . 4 hours that i might just burst! Okay- so in Social work today she announced that we will not be having class. . .WAIT- we are having class, but we are having a "library day" on Thursday. . . . (i hope you are catching my drift here). So no class on Thursday morning which also means we don't have to turn in our paper until next tuesday! AND THEN I called my granny who is going to be sending me rolls (:-D), and i sent my mom an arrangement of tulips at work to brighten her day, then Alan called (which is a rare occurance), so that made me happy, THEN Hamler (Nyle's roomie who is still in Iraq) called!!!!!!!! I haven't heard from him in a while! So i was excited about that, THEN i checked for the class i want at GRCC and someone dropped, so I AM TOTALLY FUCKING IN!!!!!!! Which means i have class 3 days after i get back home. . . . but that's completely okay by me! So THEN i called my dad and left a message, then called granny's to talk to my mom who was actually happy for once! :-) THHHHHHHHEN Alex called me to tell me he misses me. :-D So i am not sure if anyone or anything could really ruin this day for me. . . not that i am trying to get it ruined, but seriously. Definately one of the best days ever in history right now. I do have American economy at 5:10 though. . . ugh. But i shall live, i promise. I WILL BE HOME IN 17 DAYS DAMNIT. The countdown is on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home