Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?

This class kills me. Actually, it is a good way to do nothing for 2 hours and feel like i got something done. This guy rambles and i kinda listen, but his overheads are from like 1960, so i figure they might be outdated. Sometimes he says stuff that we all know is dumb or he is just saying it to hopefully piss someone off and make them ask a question. . . but we don't. Once he just started swearing insanely. . . but we didn't budge, we are that hard core. But annnnnnnnnnyway- how's life for everyone? I am currently trying to find my way around the GRCC webpage to figure out how to take summer courses. . . do i have to apply to get in still? I have no idea, but they are the only CC that has the class i need. I am trying to take Human Anat. and Phys. so i won't terrible fail it here. And maybe we won't have to use a human cadavor. UGH. But anyway- they have the class i want and need, now i just need to get in it. And mention it to my parents that i am trying to get in it. Hahaha. Good work, Abby. My name looks good typed, but not written. It is way too plain to write every day of my life, but i don't mind it typed. Abby Weeks. Hmmm. . . 9 minutes left of this old man and i am free to sprint (or safely shuffle across the ice- but quickly) to the Market Place to eat some damn grub. sigh. 8 minutes now. So kinda sad, but i am really glad to be here at Northern right now. I;m not exactly sure why, but i am loving it here right now. Like i am glad i am not home. Not because i don't want to see people, because i'd shit if someone came to see me, but. . . yeah. OH OH! My brother has Good Friday off and is coming to see me, so i suppose maybe if anyone wanted to come with him they prooooooooobably could, but call him and see first. . . (Pat's newly bought cell phone: 616-204-0397) I love you all. . . some more than others. HAHAHAHA. I still have a huge bruise from that bitch jabbing me when i donated plasma. . . :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home