Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

...and they called it El Nino!

word up! El Nino was freakin' awesome! I danced with Harry Doele (the hospital's CEO) I acidentlly stepped on his feet three times...It was the first time a guy has actually led. It was new to me, so I apologized. At first the music was from the 60's and 70's which was okay it was just a little hard to groove to. then we did the locamotion! that was crazy fun, I started dancing at 8:00 and I didn't stop until 11:30. It was definitely fun! those doctors know how to put on a good time! I just got done watching duece episodes of Will and Grace! I've got to meet with a finacial advisor, and take a COMPASS test tomorrow at Davenport....so wish me luck! lol. I've gotta remember a calculator.....soo Today in my art class we took a field trip to J-Ad. We went back to the printing presses, and there are hugh rolls of news paper rolls. Each roll has seven miles worth of paper on it, and they were stacked like four high it was crazy mad, and it made me want to go climb them, and I've got a fever and the only perscription is more cow bell, and climbing on hugh rolls of newprint paper. All right well I'm tired, so I'll talk to you kids later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home