Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Fackin' A.

Wow. That Alan drama was really embrasive. Seriously. Alan should post more often just so i can watch him get battered over and over by almost everyone on the whole blog. Priceless, really. I loved it. And now it is February. I miss Alan. I miss my dog too. Not that i don't miss everyone else, but. . . yeah. I cried like a gaping vagina this morning in church. By the way, i went to bed last night at 5:30 am, due to Tasha trying to rape a hockey player until then. Spencer is nice, but i think he is very not into girls who throw themselves on him when they are drunk. Such as Tasha. So bad, but at least the guy has some sense in him; he could have definately fucked the shit out of Tasha last night. I think he actually may have been flirting with me more thna Tasha last night. Which i'm not sure whether that is a complement or not. Let me know. Which makes me cringe just saying it. Ugh. But i cried. We sang the song "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus" and i'm kinda struggling with my grandma having surgery tomorrow (and i'm going to start crying again). I feel like such a loser sometimes when i am in church and it's that time to share concerns with the rest of the congregation, and i just can't bring myself to bring up anything i am concerned about. I feel like i'm being selfish. But my Grandma is definately worth praying for. So if anyone wants to help me out, feel free. Because i am a wreck.

Alex called me last night. Enough said.

Tasha threw up all over the toilet. I am holding in everything i possible can right now. Ugh. Bad day for Abby. I'm so spread out all over right now, you know? Anyone ever have these days? Damn it all. I need some sleep, i think.

Turn your eyes upon Jesus, look full in His wonderful face,
and all the the things of Earth will grow strangely dim,
in the light of his glory and grace.

Some things just hit too close to home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home