Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Nice.

I guess I know where I stand in the friend polls in Alesheia's, Cassidy's, well, pretty much everyone's minds. I am going to go ahead and tell myself that my invitation to Cassidy's birthday party was somehow lost in the verbal friend mail. I am going to pretend that maybe you guys told me and I forgot, or hell, maybe had other plans. Oh wait, I didn't. You guys are all fucking assholes. I thought to myself today "Hey, what a wonderful past time whilst at Foremost to read the blog, for I have not in many moons." And what do I get? I get a reminder in textual form that I was not only not invited, but maybe intentionally excluded from all sorts of birthday festivities. Do I not bleed? Do I not enjoy getting liquored up with friends on birthdays? Yes, I do, because I am a human, with human feelings and emotions. Feelings and emotions that were obviously completely disregarded when invites went out. That is all I have to say. Fuck you all.

-Alan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home