Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

The Colts Are Now... Defeated.

Although, 13 straight wins isn't something to shake a stick (or anything) at. I think they'll still make the playoffs.
With Christmas being one week away, how many of you are done with all of your shopping? I, for one, am not, however I think I'll be able to condense it all into one after-work-shopping-super-extravaganza.
So, are we for sure doing something for the eve of Christmas Eve? I know we'd been talking about it, and I've been waiting for the memo... but nothing new has arrived in the ole' inbox. Christmas Eve eve is Friday night, yes? I don't think that'd be a bad night to get together. Maybe play a little Catchphrase (if somebody has it), and/or some Spartanopoly? In any case, keep me posted. I probably won't feel like drinking... unless we're getting egg nog, don't reckon I could say no to that.
A GREAT issue of Muscle & Fitness this month. What to eat, how to lift, it doesn't get much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home