Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Here ye Here ye.

My fellow kinsmen lend me your ears. lol...Just kidding anyway. There has been speak of a Christmas Eve Eve party. We don't know where yet, but I'm just giving everyone the heads up, but it's being planned as we speak. Alesheia mentioned getting a hotel room for the evening, but what ever we do plan on getting real shitfaced! speaking of which We're starting to plan my 21st birthday celebration. We're also working out the details on that, but when I know you'll know. Come and see me get drunk legally for the first time..(hehe well not the first time just the first time legally...hehehe). Anyway I've gotta finish my portfolio for English tomorrow. you kids have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home