Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Monday, December 12, 2005

diagram of a dirty sanchez. . . .

So i totally take half credit for getting this bitch back going, with the help of my loyal sidekick Bad-Cass! Hahahaha. . . . but anyway, i am so glad it is still going.
On a totally different note i will totally be home 7 days from right now! Everyone better be happier than shit to see me! I am so so so excited, i have studied my little heart out for my exam tomorrow and i am so excited. I just want to get it done with. It is kinda like. . . okay 1 down 4 to go. . . hehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!! Mike Sweppy (crazy mofo from Detroit came back, even thoug hhe had told me like 2 days ago he wasn't going to be back until after Christmas, and i always enjoy his crazy ass around to terrorize everyone and come knocking on the door at 4 am. I love weird people, i am pretty sure i have some crazy magnetisizm (lol on that spelling) to them. Really funny story about how Mike got HPV, by the way, remind me to tell you all later!
I got tanked this weekend and called a few of my most drunk-dialing worthy friends. . . i had way too many jello shots from a hard loss in jello shot checkers, and the many daqouris i had in with that didn't help. LeeAnn, i miss you! What else do i have to update on? I don't know! I hope we can all figure out a Denny's date at some point during break, i love those and i miss Denny's dearly. All we have up here is a pancake house. It is just not good enough. Sorry, Marquette.
We we sledding the other day. Tasha showed me to this wicked hill and when we parked to go down it we noticed there is a river at the bottom. But i swear on a bible this hill was like a direct drop down. I predict daeth by sled accident before the winter ends (in May). But we took a smaller hill instead and i went straight into a fucking branch, but it was funny, i didn't even care. lol. We took some pictures, you will all see them when i am home i am sure!
OH! Geoff- you think people driving slow is bad? Come to Marquette- they fucking run you over when you are doing the speed limit in a snow storm. They don't fuck around up here. Snow is like traction for them or something. . . these yoopers got it all wrong, i swear. They are crazy. But it is really fucking annoying, i remember my days of living down south. Ahhhhh. . . . sweet memories.
Well i have about 10 more pages to study, but i don't give a fuck!!!!!! I have coffee ready to be made for me in the morning. . . ahahahahaahahahaha! EEEEEEK! I love you all, the count down is on!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home