Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

I think I like commercials.

Okay so have you guys seen that sprint commercial were the two employee's are in their office dancing, and the boss comes in and wants to know where (I think their trucks) are, and one of the guys gets on his computer and says something, and one of them two ways the truck driver and asks him where he is and then they look at the boss and one of the guy starts playing the music again and they continue on dancing.....yea that is totally me. I would do that if I had an office job. I laugh hysterically everytime I see that commercial. okay well maybe not hysterically but I still laugh. Anyway I hope everyone had a productive weekend. I need to finish my portfolio and study for my history exam for tomorrow. Anyway you kids have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home