Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I'm going to bitch now

I fucking hate people that don't know how to drive in snow. I swear to god an inch of snow falls and these retards somehow drive slower than my car idles. What the fuck is that? I understand being cautious, but there is a point where you become so cautious that you are now dangerous. And I cannot stand for that. You can maintain a reasonable speed and still be careful, and let me tell you: riding the break is NOT required to acheive such a speed. I submit that first, people that are not native to Michigan (or other northern state of similiar climate) should have their drivers license temporarily suspended for the duration of our winter. And second, kill the people from Michigan that can't handle driving in the snow, because if they haven't gotten it yet, it's never going to come.

I just fielded a drunk dial from LeeAnn, and oh goodness, she is drunk. I guess 151 will do that to you, especially when you weigh 110 lbs.

Geoff, out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home