Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Monday, December 12, 2005

I Love the enthusiam.

Abby, your post was so full of youthful vigor, I had post myself.

For one thing, negative points to MSU today., The University prevented me from getting better today. I went to do some ballin after my CJ exam and IM east closed 2 hours early. UNPOSTED time change. I was mad, I've cooled down since then.

I had a bad day on my bike. The slush and then ice really caused me problems.

CJ Exam was pretty easy, my prof made things just about impossible to get wrong. He told me a story about how they seized marijuana once from a guy, and an officer threw the stash into a bush by the post. A few months later...WALLAHHH, the post had it's own mary jane. A reporter saw it and did a story on it. Beautiful.

I have my agribusiness exam tomorrow, and THEN I HAVE NOTHING TO DO until 10:00 on Friday. I jsut don't even know what to do with myself. I think I ight declare this "racquetball week", as long as IM East doesn't decide that I can't get better anymore.

As a fam we generally open presents on Christmas Eve, but I will do my best to make it to the theoretical party afterward. Home is going to be good. I am very much looking forward to that.

Holla back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home