Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Monday, December 19, 2005

Biology rules. Fuckers.

As I'm going to be MIA until the day after Christmas when I see Geoff, I thought I'd post my life for all to see...

Monday: studying and coffee with Liv
Tuesday: studying and Micro exam #3 and final
Wednesday: Anatomy lecture final, Cells lecture final, Cells lab final
Thursday: hopefully a double at Kentwood Friday's
Friday: shopping? and either Stevie's wedding or work (I got scheduled and might not be able to get rid of it)
Saturday: hopefully a double at Kentwood Friday's because they will probably be open until 8 or so
Sunday: family.

Good times. I am so poor right now, it's sick. I have to hope that other people, whether or not they are poor, don't want their last shifts before the Big Day. Oooh, oooh, but I start my medicine soon! I miss everyone, and if no one has other plans, would they be interested in a Christmas night Denny's trip?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home