Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Hunger Pains.

Hungry at Formost.
I am considering letting my animal urges take over and allowing myself to eat every bit of food in the refrigerator that's conviently located right down the hall from me. Nobody would find out... and even if they did, who fucking cares? What are they going to do? Tell on me? I can hold on, I can be strong, I won't eat the free range lunches being cooled in the fridge. If I was a weaker man though, I would desecrate that fridge. To the people of Foremost: Assuming my mind holds stronger, you're lunch is safe another day. And if it doesn't... well I'm not sorry, you need to guard that shit, keep a watchful eye on the herd. You'd really have it coming.

Ah, what the hell? I think I'll do it just to teach them all a lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home