Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Thing is, Matt really is the man.

Alan, Geoff's right. It's not like you couldn't have heard it through someone. I called everyone BUT Geoff and Opie the day of the festivities, and the only reason I called them early was because I knew Geoff would have a longer drive. Also, I didn' tknow until that night that Matt would be working, and there wasn't a chance that a bunch of underage people were going to get away with drinking. And drunk, underage kids making spectacles of themselves would not have worked out. For my birthday, you're there. And we'll definitely invite you to Geoffs!

I got a new car. It is a good time. 2005 Malibu classic, "red" (but more burgundy/maroonish), you'll have to see it. Looks a lot like Geoff's. Just under 22,000 miles. I'm excited! I will actually get to drive it next week after I make enough money this weekend to register it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home