Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Song... song of the south!

Hiii everybody! How goes it? oh I guess I'm okay. The next week will be hell! the week before spring break is always the suckiest! Even though I have absolutely nothing to do over spring break, atleast I don't have classes, that's all that matters! AND Abby will be home for the first part of the week SO that is real frickin exciting! And I will get to clean my sisters house for like $80 so that should be a good time! And food that isn't made in huge quantities, and my bed.... AHHH I need to stop talking about this.. I might wet myself! lol Well for all of you that actually have cool things to do over Spring Break.. Have fun! Us poor people will just have to hang out without you! hahah!

Sincerely,
LeeAnn E. Kauffman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home