Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Monday, February 13, 2006

HELLO IS ANYONE OUT THERE?!?!?

Oh Abby I Love You! Happy Valentines Day Everyone! I know half of you probably hate the day, but it isn't just for romantic love people! Call you mom tell her Happy Valentines Day, and that you love her! damnit! haha! It is a dumb day, but hey just go with it, I got tons of chocolate!!

So, Abby how'd the surgery go? I did help on the prayer :) and I love that you asked for help! It made my day! Can I tell you that I love you again? I LOVE YOU ABBICKGAGA!

So I was watching the big uneventful superbowl and there was that damn Fedex commercial with the pterodactyl and I was very disappointed that nobody commented on it! Have you people really forgotten about me!? geeze! Anyway, I hope everybody is well since you all have fallen of the face of the earth!! Come visit me whenever... nobody has come to visit me yet...it's sad! Byeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home