Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Where's the love?

So. . . i haven't entirely decided what i feel like typing about. It is really early in the morning right now. I need to get up really early too. I should go to bed. Anyone else ever do this whole interalized debate thing?

So anyway- i have only been home for 2 weeks now, but it feel ike a LOT LOT LOT longer than that. I don't know why, but it just does. Maybe it is because I know i will be here for a long time, but i am still stuck in "cram everything in quick!" mode. And i really have. I think i have decided that this coming week i will instead not do anything at all besides go to school and home. I SWEAR. No weekend festivites. Ugh. We'll see about that though. FUCK. I just now realized i won't be able to go to graduation. FUCK. Valley is singing though! DAMNIT. I have school until 10:15pm on Thursdays. And we have quizes after every lab. I am completely stuck i do believe. Shit.

So kinda funny story, but this happened like. . . last weekend. But anyway, i was in East Lansing with Al, he went into this gas station for a paper (or possibly food) while i waited in my Jeep. Meanwhile, creepy dudes staring at me pull up next to me. They park and get out, and go into the store. Suddenly i realize, "Is Dude's truck moving?" AND IT WAS. His car continued to roll backwords and completely nail the huge cement pole blocking the gas pump. I couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably for a few minutes. This throughly confused Alan, but there was no raining on my parade, it was damn funny. Alan yelled at Dude to come out and do something about his truck, so Dude just reparked. Hahaha, what a jackass.

Geoff. This is your damn blog. POST. :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home