Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Bucket Lists and Beyond!

Alesheia informed me of the return of the blog, but I had no idea it was as rockin' as it is.

Abby, I agree with you 2010 can get bent. I've been sad more times than I'd like to imagine, and I've cried more times then I'd like to admit.

School is going pretty good. It's keeping me all sorts of busy....I think I can with stand 5 more years! Actually Abby I'm going to e-mail you sometime. I'm looking into switching my major to social work, and could use some information. I think I'd be a good administrator, but I want to spend my life helping people.

I think it's time for Predator with Alesheia! I haven't seen the movie in ages! I love me some Arnold!

The bucket list.
1. Travel through Europe.
2. Sky dive (a depends will be needed for this venture.)
3. Observe a Hawaiian sunset.
4. Visit the Guggenheim
5. Go boating
7. Live in a different state. (I don't mean like IN or OH I mean like Kansas ;) ).
8. Find love (as corny as that sounds)
9. Have some babes.
10. Find peace.
11. Write a book.
* This bucket list is subject to change

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home