Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Monday, November 01, 2010

*My Bucket List*

First of all, I just learned a lot about gift tax from Jeff. I love talking to him.

Now for Abby and whoever else cares, here is a bit of my bucket list, in no particular order...

1. Attend a sporting event at every NFL stadium, and all of the other 'classic' stadiums.
2. Spend enough time in Greece and the surrounding area to begin to absorb the culture.
3. Likewise with Italy.
4. Learn to meditate properly.
5. Learn to speak Italian, perhaps in a tandem language exchange.
6. Go to a Super Bowl.
7. Take a spur-of-the-moment trip somewhere random and debatably crazy (like flying to Spain on a days notice to surprise someone.)
8. Marry Jeff Vander Boon.

There are some other things that I'm not sure are technical "bucket list" additions...I want to own a home in Northern Michigan, and I want to live in the log cabin that's supposed to be built for me. I want to take Cassidy on a disgustingly awesome trip somewhere for her birthday some year. I want to find hole-in-the-wall bars everywhere I visit in the future and befriend the locals that are the only other people who hang out there. I want to train a hunting dog. I want to go to concerts that words can't describe, and have beers with the singer/songwriters afterward. I want someone to think, "Alesheia changed my life for the better." And...I want health insurance :)

2010 has definitely had some major suckage. I'll discuss that later for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home