Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

2010.

Can I just go ahead and make a blankey comment that 2010 was and has been one of the worst years of my life.  I would say out of the 10 months of this year I have been seriously sad in about 8 of them, or more.  It has been an incredibly difficult year. 

On a completely different now, I am so Glee-tardedly excited for this week's episode of Glee!  I love the Rocky Horror Picture Show, as well as Glee, and pretty much anything that includes singing and dancing. 

I propose a challenge to the blog (since no one said no challenges):

Everyone blog about their bucket list.  It doesn't have to be complete, honestly, I am not really sure they ever are. . .

Here's my bucket list in progress:

1. Go skydiving.
2. See a Broadway musical live.
3. Get my cyclist endorsement AND go on a trip via motorcycle.
4. Have a baby (out of my vagina).
5. Visit Germany.
6. Run a marathon.

I feel like I am forgetting something obvious. . . meh, I'll think of it later.

Oh- update of my weird/douche roomie. . . I took out the recycling last week to find the containers for a jumprope, two free weights (2lbs. is my guess), and those hand squeezer thingies.  Which I have never really understood, honestly.  So you want your grip to be better?  Why exactly?  Here are some of my guesses as to who someone would want a "stronger grip":

1. Masturbation. . . either for choking it, or yourself during the act
2. Amusement park rides (no one wants to fall out!)
3. Better success rate at attempting to rape things that move (animals, humans, exhaust pipes)
4. To be able to threaten someone with a hand shake (you know, like shen a guy meets another better looking guy)
5. For cowboy purposes (i.e.- roping, etc.)

Any other ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home