Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

PAY ATTENTION!

Where the hell is everyone?! 

Bad Cass, it is good to see you! 

I'd like to throw out a thank you/damn you to the fattest kid I know- Alan Patrick O'Donnell for introducing me the "The League" on FX, because I have only seen 3 random episodes and now I am a little obsessed. 

"Okay, well I'm gonna leave, never come back, aaaaaand burn these clothes."  Hahaha maybe it is not funny out of context- I hate when I do that.  It is really funny, but it also makes me miss the ridiculous people at home, such as you people on this blog.  Can we please have a Denny's date this year at Christmas?  Please? 

I ran a half marathon this weekend and almost died.  Not from the running but from trying to choke down "GU Energy" (vanilla flavor).  I had read it was not for the faint of heart, so I tried to shoot straight for the back of my throat. . . (please refrain from jizz jokes) . . . and swallow it, but I profusely gaged and thought I was throwing up vanilla in my mouth for the next few miles.  Scarred for life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home