Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Monday, November 22, 2010

That's right Abby. It's here.

Um, sorry?

We had major interweb issues at the Rachel King residence. But everything is all fixed up now, and I'm done making/typing excuses.

Cass: Hoboken is sweet. I don't know how sweet it will be in March? But I went there a few times this summer and its awesome. The PATH train to Manhattan is right there, and there's an awesome boardwalk that goes all along the Hudson. It's beautiful. It's a pretty happening place around 5pm when Manhattan unloads millions of people into it. We drove there from like 40 min away last time I was in Jersey. It's probably *less* cool when it's cold, but you'll still dig it.

Got a new phone today. By some massive stroke of luck, my phones little software issue (touch screen goes nuts) flared to the point where I couldn't use it.

JACKPOT.

So I'm rolling with a Brand New Droid now. One that was not run over by a car or dropped 5 or 6 hundred times.

Passed the second of four CPA exams. The first one I took...I read all the chapters (7), did all the problems each time, checked them, reviewed before the test, and passed.

Second one...I did 6 chapters like that (out of 20). Realized I was F'ed. Only READ through the next 14 chapters, and did a few practice problems...and took it just to see what would happen...and passed with 3 less points (85 and 82 respectively). This may be the single most awesome thing that has ever happened, with the Droid in 2nd place. 2 more to go.

Went to Buffalo for an audit last week. I learned all about rap (no, he wasn't white, but get your mind out of the gutter). We went to Niagara Falls....which is awesome and should be viewed by anyone who likes things. Side Note: It seems like Asians who speak no English have 100000% more appreciation for American Culture than red-blooded Americans. Interesting.

I also went to Hucklebuckets...and ate this:

THE DUMPER:

A full pound of certified Angus Beef, stuffed with Ultra Sharp Cheddar, 6 more cheeses, bacon, chili, 2 fried eggs over easy, guacamole, onion rings, fresh cut fries, froggy skins, jalapeno, lettuce, tomato, mayo, and our own Hucklebuckets Bar-B-Q sauce.

My photo will be posted here: http://www.hucklebuckets.com/bucket-kickers.html

because I finished it in 28 minutes :) It was an awful experience. The pulled pork was about a million degrees, and I had the meat sweats because I smashed the 1 pound patty to start. I have a good pic on my phone if you'd like to see it. She's a beaut.

Annnnd I'm gold now in Marriotts....which is like the most awesome thing ever. Executive Lounge = greatest place in America.

Oh, and Alesheia? Bang Bang Bang. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLS_HARAYZQ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home