Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

What good is first place?

When you're in the rat race. Money ain't everything.

So I'm closing tonight, which is kinda different. I very much took a little lunge-safari around the gym and have been paying for it dearly ever since. OW. My gluteus medius hurts, and I know that for sure because of the wonderful, beautiful anantomy book. Oh Joy.

It's looking like it could be wedding crashers Round 2 tonight, but thats alright, I do enjoy the hanging out. I'm pretty serious about the grill-out Friday night (post game of course-7:20 start time against "Doctor's Chiropractic," who beat us 8-5 last time, FYI.) I have some big plans for an igloo cooler that only the most intimate members of planning know about...stay tuned for more info on that. PLEASE don't make this a big thing though. Everyone on here is definitely invited, but I get nervous when people I don't know very well start coming around...the house definitely does not belong to me. OH, I guess I could describe the situation:

Grill Out at Smith's (neighbor on the northeast corner of jackson and clinton trail...about .2 miles down) after the softball game friday. They have a nice pool with a slide etc. so it has fun potential. Come if you want, hopefully the weather cooperates.

Softball 8:15/9:15 tomorrow night, and it's the last scheduled regular season game(s). There might be a tournament...but I think it costs $$$, so stay tuned for that.

Opie and I went and saw Cass today...she makes a mean meatball sub. She cut RIGHT THROUGH this enormous meatball, and as far as I can tell didn't even notice. That could qualify you for gym exemption...be sure to contact your nearest Viking Sportsplex dealer.

Some things I learned today:

Root Beer Barrels contain (approximately) 50 calories.

A footlong meatball marinara sub @ subway with Monterey Cheddar bread runs about 1100 calories.

Never try to carry an air compressor over your head.

Have a good night guys

I don't mind doing a little heavy liftin'

-Blake VanderShelton-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home