Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Sometimes you need a few drinks to fall in love...

Perhaps that is how I feel about Dan, haha.

Liv and I missed a lot of you at Kingers on Saturday night...including Kinger, as it happens. He was passed out on the bed (when did that get there, p.s.?) in the Coop when we arrived around 2, so we played The Big Book Of If with Lance, Ben, Abby, Pat, and Scotty until 5am. Oh yeah, Pat and Simcox went streaking into the pond. Liv and I hid all clothing that would go on the lower half of their bodies, and Pat gave us hugs. Eep.


"Fantastic 4" is a sweet movie, for those who haven't seen it. I never really read much of the comics as a kid, so I'm not sure how well it followed (Woobie said it was pretty close), but overall I thought that they crammed a good amount of stuff into the 1 hour and 56 minutes of film that made the final cut. Jessica Alba is smokin'. And so was pretty much every male in that flick...crazy. None of them were absolutely look-twice gorgeous, but they were all good looking.

It's Cortni's 23rd birthday today, for those who know (or don't know) her. That's my Dear Brother Ben's lady friend. Call me if you want her phone number to send her birthday wishes!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home