Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I LOVE MEAT

Went to the beef show with Jeff this morn. it was cool. I learned a lot. Jeff know some very attrative young ladies that also love meat, in fact, they love meat so much the show steer and then sell them to be killed, processed and eaten. very cool.

Secondly, I would like to publically apoligize to a young lady, you know who you are, I know I made an ass out of myself and I know ignorance is no excuse but I really didn't think it would bother you that much. sorry.

Geoff does not lie when he say Wedding Crashers is good and everyone should see it. It may be up for the funniest movie of all time award. Thats just me talkin', it's really up to you.

Stop actin like a Bitch and git yo hands up.
Opie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home