Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Back in Black........

Well tis been a while, sorry about that. Anywho my weekend was filled with fun!! Friday night i babysat a five week old, a ten week old and a two year old. Thank God the two year old was sleeping the whole time. Babies are the easiest to baby sit......they just eat and sleep.

I house/dog sat this weekend in Potterville for my cousin Kate. We had a family reunion in Portland for lunch....my little cousin Ashton and i swam in the famous three foot Lookinglass River. That was intersesting. Saturday night is where the real fun started...well for me. I went to Sean Williams open house( where he eventually was kicked out of his house and lost his car that night due to a family brawl) He is currently residing where ever he can find a bed...Poor guy. Then i meet up with Candace to do a manicure and pedicure before the big night. I had been trying to find a big party to go to b/c Candace and i were ready to go.....but i found myself at the kings with a 1/5 of Parriot Bay and El Torro. Played a little euchre and lost $1 to Jeff......i had no dollar bills so he was paid with quarters,dimes and nickels. Watched Ryan King pass out.As Candace and i were leaving we were stopped by Harrison, he was wondering who was driving, i ,who was just fine was going to b/c Candace was not able. He turned around and walked back into the Coop. As we reached the Jeep, he campe BACK out and said he would drive, this upset me a bit, i know he was just watching out for me but i was ALRIGHT!! I know i could of stayed if i wasn't but i was!!So he took my to my cousin Nicks house were Candace and i chilled for a while, then we got a call about another big party in Sunfield. So we left Nicks and went there. That party was carzy. Then i took Candace home and was on my way to Potterville. Sunday Rachel dyed my hair..."rich copper", personally i think it is extremelly blonde!!!!. I spent all day yesterday at Michigan Adventures!! That was so fun!! Well the pool is waiting....Jeff I will see you at 5am tomorrow!!

Melanie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home