Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Major changes...

Well, I officially decided today that I'm not going to teach. About two minutes ago, actually, thanks to Grand Valley's official website. I changed my major from English with a focus in Education to English with NO FOCUS. Which is pretty appropriate, I think, considering the way I approach school. I also changed my minor from Geography, which is interesting but pretty useless, to business. I was only two classes into my minor anyway, so I won't be losing a whole lot of ground.

A quick rundown of some events that occured at the end of last week that didn't make the blog:

I had my wallet stolen by a fifteen-year-old girl during our second softball game last Thursday. It took about 3 hours of questioning, and finally a visit from the PoPo, before she admitted to taking it. The wallet mysteriously turned up in Jeff's car on Friday. We have yet to figure out who in the world put the wallet in Jeff's car. If anyone has any idea, I would love to hear it.

More exciting news from Friday - our Ada Beef softball team beat Team Zeigler 21-0. Team Zeigler is a very hard-working yet talentless bunch of guys, and we are proud to have mercied them.

On Saturday I tried to sell my $5800 mistake (it's sitting next to Jackson Road if you don't know what I'm talking about) for $5000 and got turned down. That truck has the potential to ruin my summer. Oh, wait, too late. I'm an idiot.

On Sunday I didn't go to the beach, which is big news because I had a two week-streak going. Hopefully my skin won't fall off as quickly now.

And, finally, big news from the right now: Jeff is introducing me to a little diddy called "my projects." I like.

Till we meet again,
-Benjamin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home