Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Am I taking crazy pills?

It feels like I'm taking crazy pills here!

Tomorrow, I take my survey test. Then I'll be home for a nap! I need to go to the Ionia fair before it ends! I just realized that it goes away Saturday! anyway. Today I went with Sandy to go get our order from Middleville, and we ended up losing a box of breaded chicken between airport rd and Heath rd. We found the box that contained the chicken, but no chicken! Not a tragedy in my book, but they're forty bucks a box! ech!

Wow, I just watched this show on the Discovery channel about "Vanishing Twins" It's about fetus infeto. which, is basically a fetus in a fetus. Like a set of twins that went wrong. It was pretty interesting. They showed a real example of it, and it had hair, and fingers, and toes, but I didn't have a brain and no organs. Once again, I say interesting. I got a cash word tonight... I didn't win anything.

Anyway, my skin smells like Lavender, and my hair smells of fresh picked daisies. That means that it is time for me to retire for the evening. I bid you all good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home