Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

She's buzzin' just like neon, neon.

So far as of right now, I've worked roughly 12 hours today. Got to work a little before nine, was supposed to be out by 4 I instead got asked to stay until 5. Didn't actually end up leaving until six. Got a call a little before nine to go back into work, and stayed from nine thirty til now. Tomorrow I work 10 to 4, and I have to leave even before four! my interview is at quarter after four, even though it is Cheeses mom. I still must be punctual; she also said that I could come in my work clothes, as I would just be getting out of work. I say bah to that! I'm dressing to impress here! I have pick out a nice ensamble for tomorrow interview that says "Whoa! this lady means business, but a fun business, but not like a hooker fun business," I think you get my point. I should probably go iron my shirt for tomorrows event. Wish my luck! I hope you've all had a good day! Peace Easy.
~Mama Cass

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home