Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Saturday, July 23, 2005

The best of you

So it looks like the blog is slowing WAY down. It makes me sad, i don't really know what happened. So i had a hundred things to do this weekend, but now i am stuck going to family functions. Rachel's baby shower was alright, i'm glad she liked the little NMU sweatsuit i got for Skylar. I hope i get to see Skylar before i leave for NMU, but she is due the 30th of August. . . so that is 1 day after i start. Sweet.

Last night i stayed at the fair with Jordan Rodgers. Rachel King, Steph Hynes, and Jessie Thelen all stayed too. It was fun, but sadly short-lived. We got there late and came home early, but that was alright, i guess. I would have not done anything really in the morning anyway. I always enjoy hanging out with Rachel too, i feel like i am not just wasting my time or something. I am sad i won't get to walk her steer again, she took them to the fair this morning. Maybe next summer i will walk one again.

School is slowly approaching. I have not gotten my roomie info yet- but i am moving in about a month from now, so i am excited. My Great Aunt Rosamary was talking about it today. I think she thinks i am going to die or something. But her grandkids all went to private little schools with 10 people in their class, so. . . it is kind of a joke to us. She always brags about how they were saluatorian and what not. . . wow. 2nd of 10? Is that even good? But anyway- I am excited. I think i get paid this Wednesday, although i cannot cash the scheck until Thursday- LAME. But i need the money to go to Tennessee next weekend, so that is good. I love Tennessee.

I am trying to write all my family thank yous before we leave at 6. . . it is hard to do when i am doing this too. . . oh well.

Well, i should get going i guess, i have a long day/night ahead of me! Enjoy the day everyone!

-Aunt Abby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home