Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Friday, July 22, 2005

M-I-C-K-E-Y.... m-o-u-s-e......

So, I am now home after a very long five days at the happiest place on earth. IT WAS SO HOT! uhh, it was awful. I did however get the pleasure to meet Snow White, Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, Tigger, Eyeore, Piglet, Pluto, and Mickey himself. It was a good time. Our hotel was AWESOME! Giraffe's right outside out balcony. They were held in by a little tiny electric shock fence type thing, but it was still hella sweet waking up and having coffee with the giraffe's less than 150 feet away!! I saw the BEST fireworks show ever too. At Magic Kingdom they had a bunch of cool stuff. But there was this one firework that went off and it as in the shape of a star! it was awesome! They shot the fire works to the music, it was definately one of the best displays I've ever seen. We went out Bar hopping one night... I had an allright time, but there weren't many people my age, and if there were they were all girls, or creepy nasty guys. But it wasn't a big deal, I still had fun with the fam. And one the plus side, I didn't spend nearly as much money as I thought I was going to. I was proud of myself. Aight, gotta go. SeeYa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home