Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I Go Solo

Which brings to mind a song of the same name by Psycore. A little harder than I think most of you all normally listen too. But I like to rock out every once and a while, maybe that's just me. Throws up rock horns in defiance of the man.

Time for a little recap of yesterday. Alan and I went into the gym and little later in the morning, SDO mean no schedge. We got done pumping iron and invited Opie back to our house for a little breakfast. I use 'little' figuratively and only figuratively. We cooked a full pound of bacon and made scrambled eggs w/ cheese, bacon, and onion, had a lil' bit of toast, muffins, bananas. Good breakfast. Jeff, we missed you buddy.

Then we went to the Grandville Mall. Why not right? We've got shit else to do. Alan was the only one of us that made a purchase, which was 3 pairs of ear rings. We just walked around, being hard, you know how we do. I was seriously pulling for Alan, we walked by this sexually attractive young lady (i.e. fine bitch) and I loudly said to Opie, "I can't believe this kid benched 400 pounds today," and patted him on the chest. But it didn't take, her will was stronger than I anticipated.

We stopped for some arcade games and Coldstone on E. Beltline. I taught Alan how to play airhockey, only cost him 50 cents and a significant portion of his pride. If you picture a large cat batting around a half dead mouse, that's about what it looked like. I also won another bouncy ball from the crane game, I can't lose, it's Winnie the Pooh themed, doesn't get much better. Then we rolled into Coldstone were we spent $18 total on ice cream. SDOs kick ass. Oh snap! And there were MILFs all over, everywhere. I don't know what about summer brings them to the mall and for ice cream, but damn.

We hung out at Opie's until he left for softball, well actually until a little bit after he left for softball. Opie is the first one to donate music to me. Thank you Sir. And we downloaded some new stuff too. Life is good.

Oh... wow. I've never actually considered murder until today. I feel changed, somehow. Perhaps I should elaborate. I went downstairs on my first break to fill my cup with water. On my way through the cafeteria I passed an obese girl (lady, woman, chic, whatever) pulling Arby's roast beast samiches out of a bag. Well long story short I seriously considered killing her, getting a half dozen people to help me hide the body, and eating up all the roast beast samiches. Put I didn't... She didn't even offer me one!!! Like she needed it... selfish bitch.

Fuck the Police... Geoff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home