Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Love a little stronger dig a little deeper.

So, I got the job at the hospital, which I'm real excited about! I'm not going to quit subway just yet. I want to wait and see how many hours I'm going to be pulling in first. Working at subway might be like a twice a week experience. Which, could be sad in a while. Honestly, I really do like all the people that I work with, and the EMT's that come in there are quite..uh friendly. Okay, they flirt, and we like it! I will also miss the friends that come into to see me(or it's because of the discount that they get...hmmm). Anyway! I have to go take this test sometime about work ethic and what not. I hear it's a completely retarded test. Then I get to take my physical. Then I shall start there.

Work today was hetic again. I get to work with Shana tomorrow That will be exciting.

Jeff, I am sorry I did miss the BBQ. The next BBQ you have I solemnly swear to be there. Anyway, I have more Harry Potter to read! ohh that breeze is feeling very nice! Peace Easy.

~C Cat.

P.S. LeeAnn I hope you feel better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home