Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I'm sorry I've had a bad day again...

Truely, I haven't had this bad of day in so long. I got maybe 3 hours of sleep on account of the T. Storms, My dog was missing, Had to go to work, Passed out at work, Got severly bitched at, couldn't find anybody to drive me home or to the hospical/doctor, and I still feel like shit.

My dog is deathly afraid of thunder storms, and she was missing last night. My parents are gone this week and so I was home alone, with no dog... Yes I am a wuss! and the tunderstorms were soo loud.

So on three hours of sleep I went to work feeling like shit. It felt like I had heart burn but it didn't hurt bad, just a funny sensation. So I'm standing listening to this story and all of a sudden I feel like I'm going to pass out... and I do. only for a short while though. So I sat, ate a doughnut and some Mt. Dew. I clocked out and drove myself home b/c I couldn't find anybody to come get me. But I was fine driving. I called my mom and she said that I probably didnt have to go to the doctor because I am going in two weeks. Good thing though b/c I couldn't find anybody to take me anyway. But now I've eaten even though my tummy hurt, I'm still light headed and woozie at times, and I have a sudden headache. Mom says it's probably b/c I have low Blood Pressure and I haven't been eating good enough. So yeah. Just thought I'd share my shitty day.

But something real weird happened too, I saw two Boy Meet's World episodes today that I've never seen. I was very creeped out. Aight, I hope your guys' day was better than mind... have a good week biotches... SeeYa! -LeeAnn E.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home