Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Half-black family

So i am on Facebook again right now and Mabon (Studt's room mate) whom i met at Copelin's a month ago, sent me a message! So i was all excited thinking it would be really cool, since i got a message from Mabon! And the subject was "Family Tree". . . okay. . . . and the message says, "So I was wondering whether or not your parents would mind if one of their grandchildren was half black." Hahaha! Ha. . . ha. . . he is joking, right? Oh well, he's friends with Studt, what can i expect? But anyway-

I am going to Tennesse tomorrow after work and those guys are going to be waiting at the cabin when we get there around 2 am. Which honestly- i find a little creepy. Can't they wait until the morning AFTER i have slept? I am still awake right now and i have to get up in about 5 hours. . . so. . . that sucks. But i am working with Dawn (lazy, lazy, little human) so i doubt we'll be doing much. Oh well.

I am really excited about Tennessee, but i don't want to spend money, so we'll see how that works out. I am already dropping 75 bucks for the cabin and the gas in Katie's car to get down there. . . But i hope i don't spend much more than $25, but i probably will.

I went to Jeff's softball tourney today. He won, so therefore i did not get to go and see any movies i have been wanting to see for a week now. . . but it was worth it i think.

I also think my computer is going to freeze up. . . wish me luck. Everyone call me, i changed my voicemail message, it is more suited now. . . hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home