Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Suck it up man, it's Monday Night.

I decided to go with the ole' 5:30 post. COLin good to see ya.

The Pistons were nice enough to win last night, so the lack of sleep was much more welcome. I also have been sheltered from Episode III, Mini-Golfing, AND the Longest Yard. The lawn isn't even mowed...shame...

I twisted the ole' ankle in half last night and then got hit with a softball from like 200 ft away while I was crumpled on the ground (how's that for a run-on sentence?). I can only hope that it'll be solid by game-time Thursday.

Went shopping with Alan and Scott yesterday...didn't really buy anything. One girl was very disinterestd in Alan after he volunteered to share his dressing room with her. That was probably the highlight. Scott isn't going to Alan's Open house because he's going to Canada with his dad like the day before...I'm sure you can imagine how well that went over.

AGHH nothing interesting has happened in a long time. More later..maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home