Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Again with the double-post...

Geoff...I think I have a tail on Allmsu.com There's this guy that follows me around and tacks on a smart comment on everything I say...you wouldn't know anything about that would you?

Update: I emailed Robyn and told her she should probably come back to the gym, straight up.

Geoff, after you left MAJOR cardio took place. My HR was over 170 for like 20 minutes.

I told Scott I'd give him a dollar if he came in every day (since Thursday, not incl. Sunday) and then benched 165 on Monday. Still waiting on Mr. Blocher.

I got 8 hours of sleep last night, and, obviously, it has made all the difference.

I'm going to go add up payroll taxes for May. Peace.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home