Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Friday, May 27, 2005

...It's your lover on the television screen.

Okay Jeff if you want input on your situation at hand. Honestly, I think her intentions are completely innocent, and she might have said somethings, that she felt like she needed to clear up in a letter. She sounds like a happily married woman, and I know the weirdness is well....weird, but if you both look to over come it then I think you'll both be great chums. I mean as long as it stays within the gym walls then why should anyone else care.
In anycase Alesheia and I ate at Mongolian Barbeque with some girls we graduated with. It was real fun, and I think we might make it a monthly thing. We then continued our journey to horrocks where we bought flowers, and not just any kind of flower, but gerber daisies. Anyway we're now at my house, and rockin' out, I think we're heading over to O'Donnells to watch SW Episodes I and II, but I don't know. You kids have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home