Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Friday, May 27, 2005

A turn of events...

It took something big to warrant a third post, but i think it's necessary. Mr Scott Blocher made an appearance today at about 7:15. He has enough extra credit to pass I think. This was after a project graduation, and the only sleep he had was from the bus. As if that wasn't enough, he SQUATTED, and did rows...it was truly an inspiring experience for me. He helped me to overcome major encroachment of satequism.

In other news, Robyn made an appearance today. She went and like looked at the magazine rack for like 10 minutes and then left. I was lifting, and luckily Scott had the heart of a champ today, so I didn't have to handle it alone. I asked her to hand me the Gold's Gym Exercise book..and she did. Then she left. In all honesty if anyone has any input on this I could use it. I know that she really just wants to have a friend and was probably trying to clue me in that people might think it's weird that I'm friends with an older woman. But it's so akward now...and so many people know because i have a big mouth, and I don't know really what to do at all. Inpt is appreciated.

Vito didn't tell me when I'd be out today. He said Justine wanted to work so it'd probably be 9 or 10. I called justine at 10:30 to see if she was coming in. At 11:00 she walked in and i was like YES. But, apparently, she only wanted to know why I called (couldn't just call back?), and she wasn't here to work. At this point I was already packing up. I don't think she realized I didn't know, and then she was just like "OK, just checking, see ya." and she left. Depression rears its ugly head.

Yea, alright, Tyler is here. I'm probably going to mow the lawn. I'm kinda lookin at staing home tonight, so if anyone wants to do anything I'm game. Peace.

EDIT: The gym opens at 8 on Saturdays, but I'll come in early if anyone needs me to. Sometime's I roll in around 7 or 7:30 just for kicks.

2 Comments:

  • At 5/27/2005 12:42 PM, Blogger Geoff said…

    Jeff -
    Hey man, if you read this again today, just let me know what time you'll be there and I'll get there then. Seems like I've got some work to do if I'm going to get my street cred back. I'll give ya a call later today if I don't hear anything. Peace.

     
  • At 5/27/2005 1:39 PM, Blogger Geoff said…

    Yes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home