Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Hands included.

OK, so I see what you're saying. She definitely is just lookin for a friend...I think that's pretty clear. But did she have to make a big scene about it and throw her card away...and then send me a letter? I mean it was fine before...

And I do appreciate the advice. But I think I need to be more clear about the question...what should i DO? Like when she came in here yesterday...should I have went and talked to her? Should I let it blow over? Should I send her an email with more than two sentences in it? (I did email her back Thursday...pretty much just said "it's up to you, it's not like I'm going to forbid you from coming to the gym") Confusion. Something I'd rather not think about at the moment.

Mowed the lawn in a serpentine yesterday...that was kind of cool. I still hae mixed feelings. I plan on passing my final personal judgement when I get home today.

13. Barely...I think. I might have blacked out. The shirt had to come off...it was a little akward but I was alone.

Should probably wash my steer today.
-Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home