Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Lionel Richie - Just For You

Slept in this morning, which felt good, but not as good as lifting.

Work... was slow. Boring.

I'll be headed to Ludington with a group of buddies from school tomorrow night, that will definitely be a pimpin' good time. Meeting Kathryn after work and we'll all leave from Grand Haven. Haven't gotten beligerant & broke shit in a while, and what better place to do it that somebody else's cabin?!?! Exactly.

I've offically got 2 tickets to MIS in July (I think it's in July anyhow). I can't wait for that shit! Three days of gettin' back to my roots as a redneck, watching NASCAR, and drinking the beer,
shirtless. Hopefully Matty will be able to get the time off of work and Liv to join me, we'll see, I might have a ticket to get rid of ($80, or sexual favors... keep that in mind if I need to pawn it off)

Gym tomorrow, 7:00 am. Be there... or don't I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home