Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

sometimes life hands you lemons... but I really like lemons, so it should be.... Sometimes life hands you Peas!

Definately just went and saw The Longest Yard with Aleshiea, Colin, and Ben Simcox. One of the funniest movies ever. I really needed it. But it was a good time. I was all excited about seeing Nelly, because he is so good looking, and everytime I thought they were going to introduce him I would get all excited and tell aleshiea that it was time... and it wasn't. It was really funny. I reccomend seeing it. I'd see it a second time in theaters if anybody wants to go. I want to see Episode III a lot but everybody else that would go with me has already seen it. I wanna do a lot of things. I would loooooove to go Mini Golfing if anybody wants to hit that up with me. I just need to keep myself busy to keep my mind off other things. I was going to go to the Gym tomorrow morning b/c i was told I should... but it's a weee bit late for me to get up early, so it looks like I'm going to be in lansing all day power shopping because I really need it lol. sad... what's even more sad than that is I'm going to watch Spice World here in like 30 seconds!! Byeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home