Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Monday, May 30, 2005

I will stay away from you if you will stay away from me...

Oh my goodness, last night was funny!! I'm in favor of Pistons Parties at the Simcox house...most especially if they include chocolate cake and 3ft party subs! (Which, by the way, we should start chipping in for so that we can have them all of the time.) And for those of you who were not in attendance in the later hours of Adrian's party, I have some quality photos (pending they turn out) of Opie before, during, and after bonging 7 beers (on top of everything else), and a photo that I can only pray turns out of Pat, haha...I'm laughing typing this...when Katie, Jessi, Alex & I were driving past the 2nd driveway, all of a sudden Pat comes running by in just his underwear, and then when I told him to get back in front of the car to take a picture of THAT, he's like, "NO HOLD ON A SECOND!!" He walks over to the side of the road, drops the underwear, kicks them off into the weeds, and runs back out, butt-first, in front of the car. When he goes back to retrieve them, they are seriously just gone. He looked for a good 3 minutes, venturing in his birth-day suit into the weeds, and couldn't find them. When we drove away, he was running back up to the party holding his crotch to get his other clothes.

Oh, good times...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home