Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I really shouldn't make this a habit...

I know, I know...another 3rd post, but I don't want to forget. Melanie would kind of like to be involved in the blog, since she also frequents the gym. I know Geoff might not be aware of her usual attendance, but she definitely came in like every single day for a really long time, so at least she's put her time in. Musbach12@hotmail.com is her address if you'd like to drop the invite. I don't mean to infringe on your admin status, I'm just trying to y'know, do my part. Oh, Scott's is Blocher_01@hotmail.com, again, it's your call. Alright, I'm out, and I absolutely will not post again unless something completely Earth-shattering happens. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home