Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

keep on keepin' on

I will not let this blog die. . . ahhhhhhhhhh! So i guess maybe this will kinda become a little Upper Peninsula update for those who are not here. . .which is pretty much everyone on this blog. I am very much in Psychology right now. . . enjoying it and falling behind. I think almost everyone has a certain degree of ADD. We all start drifting onto 1000 different web pages when we have a computer in front of us. . . damn wireless internet for giving me so many opporitunities!
The weather up here has been just plain dispicable. (i think i spelled that wrong). No snow. NONE. Can you believe that crap? Today the high was 41 degrees though, so things seem to be looking up. But the weathermen are assholes, they get my hopes up pretty much every day and then . . . snow? NOPE. Damn them all.
I went up to Tech on Saturday with Mandie (my suitemate) and we got tanked playing War. lol. Wow, that takes talent. Then we went out to the green house (where ever that may be) and i was so drunk, i don't remember a lot, but in summary: i met a guy named Santo (last name i think) from Canada, who became obsessed with me and called Drew (Mandie's boyfriend) asking for me, I met Jaws, a HUGE guy who kinda became my babysitter for the night (he was really nice), this guy names Billy remembered my name and i was really impressed, Drew wore a lampshade on his head. . . there were these two guys dressed as smirfs and Mandie said, "what are you, the blues brothers?" (HAHAHAHA!), and Mandie and i took a ton of pictures of us and never got a good one. . . and that's all i got. I had a bad hang over in the morning.
The next night (Sunday) my roommate went to a party a couple plocks away, and got blasted and called me. Since she is definately NOT the brightest cookie in the box, i feel i need to go and get her before she gets raped. So i go and get her. . . WOW. I got humped by a drunk guy in a bathrobe before dragging Tasha out of there. Awesome. So my weekend was pretty fun.
I have figure skating tonight. I hope it isn't too hard because i hate feeling like a dumbass. It is so weird being the worst person at something. I am THAT GUY. Ugh, but i still have fun, i can at least laugh at myself, so that is good.
On the home front- my parents came up for a few hours this weekend, to fix my Jeep. They brought Lucy with them, that was nice. I miss her a lot. :-( I miss everyone too. All my usual friends, and even the unusual ones. Hahaha. I am trying to keep up on mailing everyone, but it is hard, i am really busy a lot. I miss Alan a lot. Somewhere along the way i lost touch with him completely. I talk to his voicemail a lot. . . I am not coming home for Thanksgiving, my parents are coming up here. Pat turns 21 on November 28th, so someone has to get his completely drunk and take pictures for me! I would appreciate that a lot, thank you! :-) I miss Pat too, i guess. Even though i never saw him this summer, but what can you do? Rachel and Kenny are engaged now. I found that out last night, so that is pretty cool!
Class is over now. So i shall leave you with this. Feel free to blog with me if you want to keep this baby alive! :-) I miss you all! Have fun in the L.P. trolls!

Your UP advicate!- Abby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home