Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I wish the real world would just stop hasslin' me.

Wow. I used to check this blog like everyday, and now that I haven't in roughly a million years....geez. I'm truly amazed. I'm in English right now. I work saturday at the dreaded subway. Work at the hospital is going amazingly well. It's so easy! and everyone there is super cool. Dawn and I last night played bumper carts. We have scheduled wheel chair races on 4th floor next time we both work, which will be monday!. I have a psych test tomorrow. Today I actually got a day off, so I should probably study for that. I've seen Matt Lipstraw once, and his amazing smile..oh geez, anyway about to start class! Abby I miss you! hope everthing is well!
~Cassi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home