Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

You can't over love your underwear.

Abby, I'm glad you had a good trip. I really don't have anything planned this weekend. Sunday I've got a baby shower to go to @ 4. I'm might stop by the camp ground and hang for a bit, but I probably won't be staying the night. Saturday there is a Candid Avenue concert at State Grounds that I'll probably attend. I've never heard them before, but I'm always up for something new. Seth Higby always comes in and he has informed me that he and his band No Apology I think is the name. Is playing a show in Chicago this weekend. I thought that was pretty neat-o. Anyway, I work 9-4 tomorrow and Saturday.

Nothing really productive has happened this week. Tomorrow I've gotta call Occ med and set up my appointment for my physical. This is all very exciting. Anyway you kids have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home