Speak Easy.

You're here, and we love you for it.

Friday, July 29, 2005

You might had some but you never had none like this..

....Just wait til you see my...

Good Song! well, all in all Friday was a good day. It started off rocky from yesterday night, then I had a lot of fun, then I went to bed (slept sooo good), then did nothing until work. Work seems like another day in its self. I realized that I am a super huge bitch. WAIT back that up. I realized that now at WORK I'm a super huge bitch.... I always knew I was a bitch in real life, but work life was always different. But now that I have 2.5 weeks left I just don't give a damn anymore. I worked with most of my favorites, and with two of my least favorites. One girl thinks she is going to get me fired... oh I love it! It rocks having your cousin as the manager! anyway I'm going to go get something to eat and drink and go to bed... SeeYa!
-LeeAnn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home